In order to help contain clusters or outbreaks of COVID-19 we will be implementing the following rules in accordance with government guidelines:
- The White Horse will have to keep a temporary record of all customers and visitors for 21 days which can be done using the NHS COVID-19 app or the by using the sign in sheet provided.
- All bookings are for a maximum of 6 people. Indoor bookings or groups must consist of one household or support bubble only.
- We have done everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers, this means we will be operating via table service only.
- Customers are expected to follow social distancing rules, adhere to the guidelines and markers laid out within the pub and use the sanitiser stations provided. Customers will also be expected to wear a mask at all times unless sat at a table eating or drinking.
- For a detailed copy of our risk assessment please email email@example.com
- We will be operating at a lower capacity and appreciate your patience during this time.